Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving pictures

We hosted my husband's side of the family this year for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun! We prepared the house and food all week and it turned out great. Here are some of the pictures my lousy camera phone too, plus some good ones from Matt's iPhone.

Getting the Big Green Egg ready for Tom, the turkey
George got cold!
The table & buffet
mid-morning, we found George's hiding spot!
halfway there!

Pumpkin dessert that Matt & my father-in-law loved!!
Right before Tom came off the grill!

I didn't get any pictures after everyone arrived, 1.5 hours early, but we had an absolutely fabulous day and LOTS of leftovers filled up both our fridges. We're already talking about next year's menu!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Amazing how much has changed from 2 years ago for both of us but I'm glad these changes were for the better! I had a great time with you and your s-i-l's at the movie, we have to plan another Guido-Exton get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I love the new look!! It's your (our) favorite time of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete