Saturday, April 23, 2011

30 day challenge

Today, I started a 30-day challenge, partially because the weather is getting warmer and I can't keep hidding the extra lbs under sweaters and partially because the past few weeks I've been L-O-S-T emotionally.
So, I borrowed the 30 day shred from my friend Jessica and today was the first workout. I started on level one, like it suggested, and I feel awesome right now. I didn't stop or lower my intensity the whole 20 minutes (I know, that doesn't seem like a long time). Jess tells me that I will be sore tomorrow and I definitely agree with that. My muscles were working hard even during the cool down. My plan is to do my weekday work outs in the company gym during my 'lunch hour' and then Saturday morning and Sunday after church. Today starts the prayers that this schedule will work!
Today is also just a little under one month before the next session of GMG starts. My other challenge is to read through one more book of the bible before that starts. I would like a shorter book so that I can read a few verses a day, going through the S.O.A.P method again, nice and slow. I'm going to start with 1 John. I need to put together a reading plan...

Father God... I need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment