Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Challenge


It's time for another challenge from Courtney over at Women Living Well and I'm so excited to start! She's been a great influence in my life this past year, encouraging me through her words and actions, living her life for Jesus. I can't wait to experience her practical tips on how to make our homes warm and inviting to our families. I hope that you'll join me, and that I'll be able to blog weekly, though this fall challenge!

Here's the topic schedule for those who want to link up each week:

October 4 - Go buy an extra large candle and light a candle everyday in your home.

October 10 - Play soft music everyday in your home.

October 17 - List a few of the spots in your home that make you visually stressed because of all the clutter.

October 24 - Keep the candle going, the music playing, and add some tender moments with your family.

October 31 - Focus on the kitchen, the heart of the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment