Saturday, July 17, 2010

So, it took me a few more 'hours' than I thought to get this up because I'm just not sure what to write about. I'll let you know what we've been up to so far this summer...

Last weekend one of my oldest friends got married! Jenny married a fabulous guy and their wedding was perfect! We jokingly said that she looked like Barbie... but I definitely think it is true. Stunning bride, wonderful wedding, and a GREAT cookie table (sorry, no pictures of that yummy, goodness yet).




One of the best parts about this wedding was the Jenny, Jess, and I were all back together. Jess and I are getting ready while Jenny is taking pre-wedding pictures. It was one of my most favorite wedding weekends, aside from our wedding. I can't wait to see these girls again!



Another great thing is that we welcomed a new niece a few weeks ago. Matt's sister Katie and her husband Tom had their first little one. Faith arrived June 22nd at 6:50 pm, 10 lbs, and 21 1/4 inches.



Charlie loves being a big brother! He kisses her every chance he gets and always want to help out his mommy.



We also celebrated our first year anniversary with a excellent dinner at Mancy's Blue Water Grill and then drove around Perrysburg for our future house. It was a wonderful celebration together! Our little family is enjoying year two.

No comments:

Post a Comment