Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The contacts are out... time to catch up

After an amazing dinner cooked by chef Exton (so glad that I married a man who loves to cook), I've cleaned up the kitchen (the "love" of my life), played with the pup, and sat down to catch myself up on twittering, facebooking, emailing, blogging. At this point in the day, my poor eyes are attempting to get my darn contacts back into focus and begging for relief. So, tonight I've decided to put on my glasses and start our blog. Hopefully, like many others, this will become a journal of sorts and be the motivation I need to take those pictures I always wish I had. Honestly, we only have 12 from our honeymoon!!

Oh, our honeymoon was amazing. Last night as we watched The Bachelor it was so much fun to remember all of the places we went and the amazing time we had. It was as if we were just there yesterday and not over 9 months ago.
9 MONTHS!! Some days it is still amazing to me that God kept us together through law school and studying for the bar exam; what a summer that was! After the exam, Matt drove hours to take my parent's out to dinner and then hours back to Toledo to tell his mom and dad he was going to ask me to be his wife. With an absolutely gorgeous engagement ring and wonderful dinner (cooked by him, of course) he made me the happiest girl on August 1, 2008... Okay, I'm getting carried away as I look at all of the photos from the last year and a half. I want to share them all! We had the greatest photographer. I am still in awe at his talent. The pictures he took for our engagement shots, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day are phenomenal. I'll leave you with a few of my favorite's that show how beautiful the day was as I bid you good night. Enjoy!!














3 comments:

  1. Very Boo-tiful! Now that the ball is rolling, it won't stop, beware! You will soon be addicted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca! What a beautiful blog and a beautiful couple!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog today. Coming from another newlywed, I too, am glad to know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becca! I read this today and as a renter it definitely was encouraging. Thought you might like it too!

    http://www.theletteredcottage.net/2010/04/easy-affordable-ways-to-add-character.html

    ReplyDelete